Tuesday 19 March 2013

Fuhh!!!! Lega

Alhamdulillah..the interview session was done successfully....am happy  to be part of the candidates...it is not ez to be shortlisted kan?Not to say am done well but it is almost there....

The panels were absolutely cool. The HR representative was as my expectation..I know him not so well but ya, he is nice person... He used to be my customer once (preparing a manning level of my division to add staff strength) and thru out the experience, he was satisfied with my work. Janji ditepati...Hopefully this will give more points and credits to me.

The other two panels were the expert in Revenue Assurance (RA). They have ask me many thing related to the assuarance thingy. Alhamdulillah i have done some study on the topic...okey la...bole jawab....

Hopefully REZEKI in my side..Insya Allah...Pray for me...Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment