Tuesday 26 March 2013

Be Pleasant, okey!

I MISS YOU SO MUCH LALITHA!!!!uwaaaa

Since my assistance is going abroad to India, I felt like the whole of this week, i will work in underpressure. Horro gle!! Further more, last week i have received many RFQs to be flaoted out not to add PO issuance, LOA issuance, tender workshop matters. Will try to manage well.

Dalam kelam kabut, rasa like hell ble nk layan sume vendor kat luar sana yg terasa cam nak PROJECT with me but sucks!!!! Nk pergi site visit, but sesat in the middle of Legoland..keep complaining that they have tried many times to contact my PIC at site, but failed to reach him....Wonder gak, how come I can reach my PIC many times but they can't? Have they called the right number? SMS paling x leh blah when i smsed them to call again my PIC again as may be he is engage or sumethin'...our SMSes:

012-7608164: Ros, i dh tibe medini utk site visit today but no one answer my phone call walaupun Mr....Kindly check for me and get back to us....
Me:Ok..Mr... on his way.u may call him again.
012-7608164:No answer..atau u bg wrong number? Kindly check.
Me:Mr... 013-xxx xxxx. U may refer PIC in quotation document appended during rfq invitation.
012-7608164:Kalau i x refer, i x tanya u...thanks ...bye
Me: Erk? I called him many times this morning all answered. Wonder y u failed 2 reach him????

So rude, can you say it nicely what?? And lagipun the site visit at 11am, you are at 9.40am...for sure my PIC still on the way to be there. Be more patient je. But I rasa cam sakit hati jer dgn supplier ni....sah mmg I will disqualified your proposal nnt...Jangan mare...not to forget, i will lodge a report to your mgmt...then baru you tahu how to work professionally...

Time kasih....x mo dah invite your company to participate in my RFQ dan yang sewaktu dengannya..You will lose your biz with TM and sub la kot....

No comments:

Post a Comment